Re: [ga] List Rules and Protocols

Hello Patrick,

Monday, April 16, 2001, 11:13:46 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> NOTE:  The Chair is temporarily absent and I speak with his authority.

> Hi Christopher

> I appreciate the comment to which you refer was directed to Michael Froomkin
> personally and, as such, may not comply with the list rules and protocols.

I disagree.  These are NOT the kinds of comments that the list rules
were intended to address, neither Kent's nor Chris' response.

We need to be careful not to broaden the rules, or we make the
criticisms levied when they were enacted become prophecy instead.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com