Re: [ga] List Rules and Protocols

Not everybody was present when the rules were formulated, understands what
they were "intended" to be or has the benefit of second sight.

As set down, they seem to fairly vague:-

With respect to personal privacy vs. professional disclosure.
With respect to comments made about a person to add context vs. treating a
colleague in a derogatory manner, etc..etc..

This is not a criticism, but it is a proposal to add this topic to the
agenda of items requiring clarification during the coming year, if only to
reduce the burden on the ga-abuse complaints list.

Translation into other languages might be good idea also.

Regards,
Joanna