[ga] Re: List Rules and Protocols

On Tuesday, April 17, 2001 4:24 PM (AEST)
Christopher Ambler wrote:

> There was no personal attack at all in my post.

My comments were not meant to suggest that there was.  Such issues are
determined by the List Monitors on receipt of a complaint in the proper form.

What I am doing is reminding everybody, without exception, that list protocols
as outlined on the DNSO website must be respected.  Should anyone have a
complaint, they should address it to [ga-abuse] in accordance with the proper
procedures.

Yours faithfully
Patrick Corliss
Co-Chair Elect