Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

At 4:13 pm -0500 4/5/01, Eric Weisberg wrote:
>> Wouldn't you be interested to know exactly
>> WHO is paying them to do it?
>
>No.  Everyone is here out of motivation. I think it is counter-productive
>to get
>off on that inquiry with each post rather than dealing with validity of its
>substance.
>
>And, even if I were interested in motivation, would I get "incriminating"
>information through such inquiry?  Or, would I start an endless cycle of
>recrimination which gets us nothing but white noise?

As it turns out, it appears that according to IETF records, Dave is on
Neustar's payroll.

All analysis of his comments in this forum should be done with that
information in mind.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?