Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

Bill,

I know this should be of list but If I owe you a special apology then it is only
right to do it publicly.  I was having work done on all three of my computers
yesterday and was on a temporary, that is the reason for the wierd times on my
posts. It also may have contributed to an error in posting, I am a habit creature
and not very technically adept.  I also note that I was pleasantly admonished, and
rightly so for posting to much.

I offend you well enough by the substance of my comments, so I certainly did not
intend to take any action to aggravate you unduly. As you are sure my posts were in
error I take you on your honor and I sincerely, apologize.  I also appreciate you
mailing me by name, so that I have this opportunity to make amends.

Sincerely,