Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

>Doesn't this discussion violate the same rule as Dave's?  Shouldn't we
>discuss substantive issues instead of personalities?
That was nothing to do with personalities.

It was about plants paid by persons unknown, here to steer discussions the
way their masters want, and to throw spanners into cogs wherever possible.

They are masters of this game. Wouldn't you be interested to know exactiy
WHO is paying them to do it?

I sure would.

>Aren't we threatening
>the stability and function of this assembly by getting off on such tangents?

You're pointing the finger in the wrong direction, Eric.

Have they pulled the wool over your eyes?

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?