Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of Dave Crocker

> Wouldn't you be interested to know exactly
> WHO is paying them to do it?

No.  Everyone is here out of motivation. I think it is counter-productive to get
off on that inquiry with each post rather than dealing with validity of its
substance.

And, even if I were interested in motivation, would I get "incriminating"
information through such inquiry?  Or, would I start an endless cycle of
recrimination which gets us nothing but white noise?
Who will stick around for that?

> >Aren't we threatening
> >the stability and function of this assembly by getting off on such tangents?
>
> You're pointing the finger in the wrong direction, Eric.
> Have they pulled the wool over your eyes?

I don't think so (on either account).  Nor, do I perceive my point being taken.

This assembly is struggling toward function and relevance.  Great strides have
been taken in that direction with the institution of opinion polls and
elections.  Some think we should have the status of a constituency.  That trend
can continue to fruition or we can self-destruct.   I think we should keep our
eyes on the prize.