Re: [ga] Nomination for Chair - Bob Davis

Hi Jeff, you silly prankster. Of course I'm in Tialand. I'm
consulting with INEG on the NTP-> NNTP Protocol Transponder, code
named NTPNNTPPT. You really should get a little more sleep. I know
this project has been running you ragged.

Others, yes, I highly recommend Bob "Jangles" Davis for this
position. With Bob's exhaustive knowledge of negative photon
analysis, we could do no better.

-rizzY