Re: [ga] About GA membership again......

William and all assembly members,

  I believe that there was a memorandum from the NSF or an official of the
NSF to be more precise that was posted in it's entirety on the IAHC list
at one point.  I know I have one from Jon Postel in my archives, as well
as a fax copy.  Hence, though I dislike disagreeing with Richard, I think
he is mistaken on this fine point.

  As to weather E-Mails are official documents, the supreme court have
excepted them as evidence as official documents in many many cases the least
of which is not the Microsoft case with respect to Bill Gates E-Mails.  Given
this well documented fact, I am again quite clearly stating that WXW has again
misstated what is legally considered "Official DOcuments" and what is not.  Nothing

new here, as we all here know as WXW has made suck inane statements of this
nature in the past on so many occasions that I couldn't began to estimate
the number...

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com