Re: [ga] About GA membership again......

William and all assembly members,

  As I stated in a just previous post on this thread regarding such a document,
I know that a memorandum does exist and was posted on the old IAHC
list.  This may not be considered a "Official Document" by some.  The DOJ also
has a copy as I sent it to them long ago now as well.  However I don't believe
it would be a very powerful piece of evidence, as the facts of the relationship
between the IANA and NSF are generally known and well documented in
several E-Mail list archives already.

William X. Walsh wrote:

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com