Re: [ga] Another Resignation

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000, Mark Measday wrote:

> Mr Auerbach's proposal that the ga constitute itself as a audit
>function of DNSO and relevant ICANN proceedings also had extreme merit,
>in my view.

I am in full support of this.

> I had hoped that Mr Gaetano's Chair would constitute an
>agenda,. recruit representatives for the Cairo meeting etc, but this does
>not seem to have happened yet.

I have been working with Mr. Gaetano recently in fixing some email problem
over at his place of employment the International Automic Enery
Agency.  He has been very busy for the last three days cutting, pasteing
and personlazing stuff - so his lack of participation is due to the
increased work load.  He's also been ordered to conduct this activity on
his own time.  I expect Mr gaetano will be available tommorrow.  His rate
of work is a bit slow - but I think he'll manage to be finsihed tonight or
tommorrow afternoon.

Regards
Joe baptista