Re: Joe Kelsey's slurs to:Re: [ga] Re: no matter may pass out of the DNSO without the expli cit approval of the ga

Jeff and all DNSO'ers,

  I get the distinct impression that Mr. Kelsey is sniping here, Jeff.  I
would expect that others do as well.  I find it offensive, but tolerable.
Your handling of it Jeff, was right dead on.  And I for one thank you
for you handling of Mr. Kelsey's slurs.

Bob Davis...