Re: Joe Kelsey's slurs to:Re: [ga] Re: no matter may pass out of the DNSO without the expli cit approval of the ga

Jeff and all Assembly Members,

  Jeff replying to Mr. Kelsey is not a worthwhile exercise form my observation.

  I can also for the members of this Assembly vouch for Jeff's statements
here.  Further information is available through proper vehicles should you wish
an independent and dispassionate view.  Enough said.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)