Joe Kelsey's slurs to:Re: [ga] Re: no matter may pass out of the DNSO without the expli cit approval of the ga

Joe and all,

Joe Kelsey wrote:

> Jeff Williams writes:
>  > post was more specifically intended for.  But as you did post this publicly
>  > to the Assembly Members, a proper and reasonable thing to do, I feel
>  > as spokesman for some 98k stakeholders that I have a both and interest
>  > and an obligation to comment.
>
> Please provide the list of 98,000 people that you represent.

  You may obtain it yourself in two ways.  Join, or seek it through the
proper channels as it is filed in several places.  One is with the
FEC in the us.  Submit the proper FOIA request and you should
be able to obtain a full list as of November '99.  But of course you
have already been told this before, haven't you Joe?  >;)

> And while you are at it, please also provide documentation to back up
> any one single claim that you have made in the past.

  Again that has already been done.  And you know the drill, seek this
information thru review of the relevant E-Mail list archives or FOIA
request to the proper institutions, just like I have had to do for the
ICANN.  There are of course other methods, of verying reliability.

>  If you can provide
> any evidence at all that you, in fact, have a real existence beyond the
> wild fantasies that you promote, I would really appreciate it.

  Sure, you can come right down to Dallas here.  Let me know in advance
of you arrival date, I will be happy to show you around.  Also you can
seek this information thru proper legal channels and thru the use of the
FOIA request to the proper institutions.

> Until you can provide such evidence, please remove yourself from the ga
> list.

  I have already.  So try again Joe.  In fact as others just today have suggested
possibly you should remove yourself voluntarily.  But I doubt this is going to
happen any time soon.  And that is ok, I can tolerate you innuendoes and
disruptive behavior with no problem  >;)

  Have a nice late evening Joe.  >;)

> /Joe

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com