Re: [ga] electoral fraud by the ga chair

Harald and all Assembly Members,

  It would be nice Harald if you could be a little bit more honest and
truthful in you responses.  Your response below is NOT a good example
of truthfulness.  Such Constar statements can and likely will be
used against you in a court of law.  I would strongly recommend you
carefully review them closely and modify accordingly.

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> At 03:12 29.01.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >  Roberto and Harald, why did you
> >choose this method.
>
> This has been discussed before. To reiterate:
>
> - The choice of a poll rather than a vote was made because the GA does not
>    have a defined membership.
> - The choice of an open poll rather than a closed poll was made for 2 reasons:
>    - So as not to disenfranchise anyone who was not on a specific list, but
>      still wanted to give his opinion
>    - To get an idea of whether anyone would use false identities to
>      influence the result of the poll.
>
> The poll result gave 4 answers:
>
> - The number of people who cared to respond is low
> - Among those who responded, opinion is pretty evenly divided
> - Joe Baptista used the fact that the poll was open to vote multiple
>    times, but claims that his votes did not influence the result.
> - No other behaviour that gave reason for suspicion of fraud was detected.
>
> I will stop repeating myself on this issue now.
>
>                    Harald A
>
> --
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)