[ga] The last message concerning JW

I am once again forced to apologize for the behavior of someone else on
this mailing list.  I guess that just goes to show you that you
shouldn't rattle the cages, you never know what those inside might be
provoked into doing.

Since the "bot" has finally admitted that it is not a real entity, my
work is done.  I will stop baiting the "bot".

Again, I apologize for the fact that the "bot" chose to post clearly
labelled PRIVATE e-mail to such a wide list of recipients.

/Joe