Re: [ga] Point of order

Roeland and all Assembly Members,

  Agreed that there doesn't seem to be any specifically outlined documentation
for a Chair or Co-Chair for the DNSO.  Agreed that harald nor Roberto are not
employees of ICANN.  That is about as far as I believe you comments go
here Roeland.  From a legal standpoint, it appears that Joe Baptista has
a strong legal basis for his queries as both Roberto and Harald are
acting in an "Official" capacity for the DNSO which is part of ICANN.
Therefore they bear legal responsibility.

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)