[ga] RE: Urgent and Confidential Joe Baptista and Karl Auerbach

At 10:33 30.01.00 -0800, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>Sunday morning and the www.dnso.org site still appears unreachable. Maybe
>there was a disk crash?

I can get recommendations on several tools that include the "traceroute"
function.

This can often be useful in making more educated guesses about the
difference between a disk crash and a routing problem.

Anyway, both kinds of problem are not terribly relevant to the purpose of
the GA list, so I won't post anything more about it here.

                 Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no