[ga] RE: Urgent and Confidential Joe Baptista and Karl Auerbach

At 17:46 30.01.00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
>Harald:
>
>Just because the ga@dnso.org list is down is no reason for not answering
>my question.  My query concerning the correct address for service, whom I
>should address in that correspondence, and the name of the risk insurance
>company for corporate liability is in my opinion something which can't
>wait.
>
>Could you get on with providing me with some answers?

 From Roberto's reply it should be clear that ICANN is the only body that
has been incorporated to a legal presence.
The phone number for ICANN is listed on ICANN's Web page.

After having come to the conclusion that you're not interested merely in
communicating, but discovering the correct respondent for some arcane
ritual of American law, the details of which I, being a Norwegian citizen,
know nothing about and do not wish to know about any time soon, I find that
I do not have that information, and am not willing to spend the time
finding out what it is, when you can do it as easily as me (or even more
easily, since you live in that timezone).

Call them. Ask.

I will not bother the list with further replies on this thread.

                    Harald A

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no