[ga] RE: Urgent and Confidential Joe Baptista and Karl Auerbach

Harald:

Just because the ga@dnso.org list is down is no reason for not answering
my question.  My query concerning the correct address for service, whom I
should address in that correspondence, and the name of the risk insurance
company for corporate liability is in my opinion something which can't
wait.

Could you get on with providing me with some answers?

Regards
Joe