[ga] I propose that we close this discussion.

We have reached the usual end of discussions of list rules.  The grim
majority listens to the martyrs passionate speeches, and remains silent
and unmoved; the martyrs are now falling on their swords.

I support 100% Roberto's moderate and reasonable suggestion that we
adopt the rules for the time being.  The current discussion is rehashing
the same arguments over and over again.  Contrary to the histrionics and
the demagoguery, the fate of the universe does not hang in balance.