This discussion must be resolved first was: ([ga] I propose that we close this discussion.)

All,

  This discussion can only be resolved by holding a well publicized and open

VOTE by all whom wish to participate.  Anything less as Kent proposes
here will only result in more "Alternative Methods" of routing around
such "IMPOSED RULES" as they will obviously lack broad and
invalidated support.

  We [INEGroup] therefore suggest that the DNSO "General Assembly"
members/DNSO Ga list members consider submitting additional amendments
or alternatives for everyone to consider and vote upon using Joops
Voting Booth, after registration with a password for voting purposes.

Kent Crispin wrote:

> We have reached the usual end of discussions of list rules.  The grim
> majority listens to the martyrs passionate speeches, and remains silent
> and unmoved; the martyrs are now falling on their swords.
>
> I support 100% Roberto's moderate and reasonable suggestion that we
> adopt the rules for the time being.  The current discussion is rehashing
> the same arguments over and over again.  Contrary to the histrionics and
> the demagoguery, the fate of the universe does not hang in balance.
>
> --
> Kent Crispin                               "Do good, and you'll be
> kent@songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894