Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

> I don't believe this is appropriate for a mailing list, due to the
> multistranded nature of mailing list discussions, but those who ask for
> Robert's rules of order should be ready to accept the consequences.

In WG-D we had a long discussion on Roberts Rules, a reasonable derivative
appropriate for e-mail discussions was presented and largely (but,
of course not universally) agreed to.

I, for one, believe that we ought to be using, at least in the working
group context, rules derived from Roberts Rules.

		--karl--