RE: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

I disagree, at least for the WGs. We haven't had quite the disruption that the GA has suffered. The old saw about not fixing what isn't broken, applies here, IMHO. However, I am quite cognisent of the fact that WG rules will not scale to the GA, a much larger list. WG-B is fairly well behaved and WG-C is reasonably civil since the two-post rule was applied, however loosely.