Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

Do you have a url Karl - for those revised rules?  Personally I think
Robert's rules as they exist are in order - and with a voting booth we can
amend them as we go.  Impliment what has worked for year - change
later.  The assembly will have that power under the rules.

The nice thing about roberts rules is that no one needs to do any thinking
about rules and censorship and new fangled methods of user verification -
because it's all been looked after.

Trust your ancestors gentlemen - because I can bypass your listservers ;-)

Regards
Joe Baptista