Re: Robert's rules (Re: [ga] Blockage/delay of postings)

Yes - Robert's rules are the answer.  I would even trust William Walsh as
chair if he was restricted by roberts rules of order.  They are tried and
true as a legislative framework - we'll need a voting booth of course, and
eventually the NC will be trashed as so much muffin meat.

Time to empower the people Harald - don't be scared.  If I can live with
Roberts rules - so can you.

Regards
Joe Baptista