[ga-sys]

Re[12]: [ga-sys] EU Ministers Split on Unsolicited Email ban

Hello NameCritic,

Friday, June 29, 2001, 9:02:57 PM, NameCritic wrote:

> You mean something like this?

I mean this:

> Yeah we have Echelon and Carnivore here. Our police don't need permission.

Back it up.  Where are your facts?

I can come up with 20-30 more of things you've said that lack any
supporting documentation, just in the last month.

Shall I post each one and ask you to back it up, and make some
conspiracy theory about each one that must be true if you can't prove
your own statement immediately?

Grow up Chris.

--
Best regards,