[ga-sys]

Re: Re[10]: [ga-sys] EU Ministers Split on Unsolicited Email ban

You mean something like this?

>> Hello NameCritic,
>>
>> Friday, June 29, 2001, 4:43:30 AM, NameCritic wrote:
>>
>> > Yeah we have Echelon
>>
>> Echelon is for monitoring outside the US and...
>>
>> > and Carnivore here.
>>
>> Carnivore is being shut down (But placement of carnivore still require
>> the equivalent of a judicial wiretap warrant.

Those were the facts you stated. I simply asked for a reference to anything
that backs them up. I still have not personally attacked you. I keep asking
the same question. Can you state any reference to back either of those
statements? I understand perhaps with Echelon you cannot and neither can I
so your point was taken there. But as to Carnivore being shut down, that
should be something you can point a reference to.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic