[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

This is bothersome in another way.  What do they have to be proficient at?  If I
am here because of my participation in WG which help write legal documents and
review contracts with third parties am I to be banned because I do not have a
engineering degree. I like the reverse quite well.  Ban all engineers without
formal policy writing education.

The point is that blocking any participation in the General Assembly hurts its'
bottoms-up mission.

Sincerely,