[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

WXW and all,

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Friday, June 22, 2001, 7:50:14 AM, Jeff Williams wrote:
> >   The GA is a "General Assembly", as such it is open, or should be open to
> > any and all interested Parties as is outlined in the White Paper and MoU
> > for interaction, debate, and discourse on the various forums that the DNSO
> > GA no has.
>
> It is open.  The only things it is not open to are multiple
> subscriptions by the same person under multiple pseudonyms, and it is
> not open to those who cannot comport themselves in a civil fashion.

  Hummmm?  I guess than Roberto should be banned for having several
E-Mail address's subscribed?

  Can you defing or is there a Participant determined definition of
"Civil Fashion"?  If so, where might that definition be documented?
Where is the voting record of that decision on that definition?
You see, there are many acceptable definitions of what is "Civil"
or "Civil fashion" in this instance, that could apply....  What is the
DNSO GA's definition, is it well understood, is it documented,
is it a participant determined policy?

> That said, a participant in this GA SHOULD be well grounded in
> DNS/domain name issues.  Otherwise, there is no purpose to their
> participation, and they really have nothing substantive to contribute.

 I agree, but how is this determined?  Who, and under what criterion
is this determined?

  I have noticed a number of participants that in my opinion don't
have a clue as to how the DNS works or was designed, nor understand
what is and "Issue" or is not.  Some of these Participants have been
participating for quite some time now.

  Given this, are you now proposing that they can no longer participate,
or even suggesting such a thing?

> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.