[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Proposal for a Buddy Sytem for new members

Darryl and all,

  I agree with Darryl (Aka Dessa) that a "Buddy system" for new members
is not likely to work on the DNSO GA or within the DNSO on any sub-list
for that matter.  But I disagree with the reasons the Darryl gives to support
his conclusion.

  The GA is a "General Assembly", as such it is open, or should be open to
any and all interested Parties as is outlined in the White Paper and MoU
for interaction, debate, and discourse on the various forums that the DNSO
GA no has.  Given that, it seems reasonable and logical that some new
participants or interested parties, may or may not have a specific or
definable reasonable level of understanding.  In addition part of what
the DNSO GA is all about in learning from each other, not presupposing
a particular level of competency in any single area of expertise.  To
presuppose
any level of competency in DNSO related issues would in effect be
engaging in SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP.  That is fundamentally WRONG,
and should not be encouraged at any level or by anyone....