[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] Re: [ga] List Moderation - Again !!

Dear Patrick,

Could you tone down your passion here it is makeing me nervous - JUST KIDDING.

Would you please render your opine on post limits and the sub-lists.  I really
want to get this posting and voting rules thing fixed up but I need theses fine
gals and guys to be able to post at will within the Rules list to get it done. I
certainly do not want your involvement here limited because you already have
four posts over on the GA main.

ps. we all pray for a speedy recovery for Danny's techno-illness, but
congratulations on being our acting chair.

Sincerely,
Eric