[ga-rules]

[ga-rules] RE: [ga] Sorry for the questions

I think you may be confused as to the function of the GA-FULL list.  It is
not an alternative for the main GA list where participants can post what
ever they wish.  It is so those who may be refused posting rights to the
main GA list can still be read by those who wish to subscribe to the
GA-FULL list, which is currently very few people.

Personally, I do not equate an Adult forum with R-Rated or foul language.
Adult discussion is on relevant topics and concepts, not the liberal use of
commonly used swear words or sexually explicit material.

I came from a background of manual rural labour and can swear with the best
of them but I firmly believe there is always a time and place for any
behaviour, posting to the GA or other DNSO mailing lists is not an
appropriate forum for such foul language.

Posted to GA-RULES as the most appropriate forum.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.