[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] RE: [ga] Sorry for the questions

thank you dassa as your are obviously right from your point of view.  I was not
referring to swear words and pornography as I do not know what that is until I
see it.  I was referring to calling a spade a spade even if it may be seen as a
personal attack.  I would not sit at your family dinner table and proclaim the
outright thievery I have seen committed as it is distasteful to many.  But I
would not hesitate to call a liar a liar in an adult and proper setting. on the
GA we cannot do so, it is a personal attack.  The GA full is without rules of
such interpretation.

Would you please cite the restriction you refer to and perhaps I can find my
answer.  Prof. Froomkin subscribes only to the full I believe and so he posts
there, he is by no means suspended, so I think you may only be half correct.

Of course as always, your contribution is appreciated and has already lead to
my further understanding.

Eric,