[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Sheriff or Marshall or Mentor

Joanna's buddy system and my Monitor Mentor system have both floated well.
So my suggestion is rather than have the monitors constantly involved with
punitive type actions. Let them work with others. Shucks give them the
others as an intern.

We cannot rewrite the history of two seperate unnopposed conclusions from
working groups that education outreach and multilingualism are desirable.
the only question ever raised was money.  Since the monitors are working
hard anyway without pay give them someone to work with.

It is a win win, except for those who do not want further participation.

Eric