[ga-rules]

RE: [ga-rules] Sheriff or Marshall or Mentor

Personally, I see no benefit in such a structure for the GA forum.  It is
not a mutual benefit society.  It is a working group.  If those
participating can not follow the rules of the working group they have
little to contribute.

In my opinion it would be much more rewarding to have a standard set of
rules that have clearly defined objective criteria in their application and
to do away with any subjective applications.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.

--
This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.