[ga-rules]

Re: [ga-rules] Sheriff or Marshall or Mentor

WXW and all,

  I disagree with WXW's questionable assessment regarding the illegitimate
rules.  Indeed as the current "Rules" are illegitimate, they are the crux
of the problem.  The monitors are only a symptom of the problem.

  Given that we have now nearly countless times seem the rules
inappropriately applied (Symptom) or unequally applied (Symptom),
and grossly misunderstood (Central problem), new members could
be placed in position of not understanding what the rules mean (Cryptic
nature of some of the rules) and are therefore misapplied (Symptom),
and therefore harm is done to that new participant that need not have been
done and should have been avoided (Problem).  This could also apply
to a long time participant as a number of the illegitimate rules (Current)
are applied behind the scenes and usually without warning.

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello Eric,
>
> Wednesday, June 20, 2001, 7:02:10 PM, Eric Dierker wrote:
>
> > Too many have *voted to scrap the rules and monitors all together* so I
> > came up with a compromise with real beneficial promise.
>
> Don't confuse less than a half dozen members as "too many."
>
> The list rules are not the problem.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net
> DNS Services from $1.65/mo
>
> --
> This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827

This message was passed to you via the ga-rules@dnso.org list.