[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

Hello Simon,

Friday, May 04, 2001, 12:31:10 AM, Simon Higgs wrote:

> At 06:16 PM 5/3/01 -0700, you wrote:

>>Thursday, May 03, 2001, 5:09:03 PM, Simon Higgs wrote:
>> > And China's root is already in play.
>>
>>Evidence please?

> CNNIC is running their own alt.root for .gongsi. Do your own homework.

References please?

An IP address of a root server for instance?

The ones provided by another alt.root advocate via private email did
not show that they were even running a local copy of a root, much less
their own root.

I'm not saying flat out you are wrong, I'm just asking for someone to
back this up with some facts.

A Jeff Williams' like "Do you homework" response is not a credible
response.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh