[ga-roots]

Re: [ga-roots] Re: Criminalization of alt roots

At 05:03 PM 5/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
>On Thu, May 03, 2001 at 01:07:44PM -0700, Simon Higgs wrote:
> > My best advise to you, Kent, is to shut up and go away.
>
>Hmm.  I knew that advocating criminalization of alternate roots would be
>controversial, but you must actually be worried.  That's good -- shows
>that you are more aware of the issues than you let on :-)

Worried? Duh! That's just what we want! Bring on the legislation. Go ahead
- rewrite history for your power-hungry cronies (are you are still on Mike
Roberts' payroll?). Make the work of Draft Postel illegal. It'll follow the
traditional American prohibition model (which makes no sense to anyone) and
will be repealed. In the meantime, the root fragmentation that will occur
will fall squarely on ICANN shoulders for failing to prevent it. Game over.

And China's root is already in play.

You're still not very good at this, are you?

Best Regards,

Simon Higgs

--
"Never underestimate the power of corruption to rewrite history."
  --Oliver Stone (San Jose Mercury News, July 16, 2000)