Re: [ga] Names Policy Development Process

Your answers show only that you have NO understanding of how the DNS
works, or why it works that way, Todd.

Go read some articles that explain HOW the dns works, and its
heirarchal structure, and then go back and answer my questions.

Until then, this is just more uninformed suggestions from an
uninformed source.

Monday, July 29, 2002, 9:00:10 AM, todd glassey wrote:

> William -

Best regards,