Re: [ga] Procedure.

Let us get some stuff down about procedure.

Corruption occurs, that is just life.
Good procedure holds back the above fact.
The Battle of Hastings probably launched the most current well working
legal system.
We have not perfected it and we still must work at it constantly both as
drafters and as critics.

We have no process in the GA for this kind of vote.
TR killed a movement to enact the great best practices.

However phrased there will be overwhelming support for a "rebid".
People did not join up to support the current administration of ICANN, no
way!
Any dilution of that major support for "rebid" will be known for what it
is - TR fraud.

AS you are doing a great job of not doing your job here.  You have not
drafted a document that is supported by a large group but have purposely
obfuscated the obvious will of your constituents in favor of your BoD
masters. (buddy I have seen enough around here to tell you that you will
never get what you think you will get through ICANN because you do not
belong with "those kind of people")

The procedure should be; lets have a damned vote!

And the vote should be simple and carry an undeniable message

I want a rebid for the ICANN contract with the US DoC -(yes or no)

All the rest of these politics are just that and it is a bunch of crap.

Sincerely,
Eric