RE: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

At 11:18 PM +1200 21/8/01, Joop Teernstra wrote:

>In fact the members had elected me, along with Dinesh Nair and Dennis
>Schaefer  in november  2000,  but as a result of unceasing harrassment by
>these same peopIe, I did resign my elected positions in February 2001, on
>condition that Mr Walsh would cease his vendetta against the IDNO and
>against my person. You are all witnesses to the fact that he did not.

Bzzzzt! Wrong!

WXW managed to keep his mouth shut rather well - which some might view as a
miracle of some sort. :^)

Things started going downhill again AFTER you re-started your
misrepresentation of the IDNO history and ONCE AGAIN started doing things
without the permission of the IDNO membership.

Much like the original steering committee that you unceremoniously DUMPED,
you and your other "elected" representatives are WELL PAST their use-by
date.

We can thank your paranoid charter for THAT problem.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?