Re: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

Dassa and all assembly members,

  I am in strong agreement with your issues of honesty, and integrity
when a proposed leader is representing himself, and most especially
purporting to possibly represent others.  Can you show first hand,
where Joop has been dishonest or lacks reasonable integrity?  And
I am not interested in hearsay, or aspersion casting.  First hand only
please!  If you cannot, than I don't see your argument as being a
strong one with respect to Joop.