Re[2]: [ga] Funding of ICANN Board candidate travel expenses

Tuesday, Tuesday, August 21, 2001, 4:18:38 AM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> Mr Walsh and Mr Dassa objected to the fact that I had listed myself as
> elected representative.
> In fact the members had elected me, along with Dinesh Nair and Dennis
> Schaefer  in november  2000,  but as a result of unceasing harrassment by
> these same peopIe, I did resign my elected positions in February 2001, on
> condition that Mr Walsh would cease his vendetta against the IDNO and
> against my person. You are all witnesses to the fact that he did not.
> As a consequence I resumed my efforts to organize the IDNO again and  I
> considered my resignation null and void. Whether this was justified or not
> is a matter of debate, internal to the IDNO and not the GA.

You got this a little mixed up.  The order of events is wrong.

You came back and made yourself the leader of the IDNO again, on your
own initiative, and THEN you were engaged by me challenging your
actions.

You can't use my challenge as the justification for your coming back,
when the order of events doesn't support it.

You can't rewrite the history so easily this time.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>