Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] IcannWatch

The DNSGA website identifies more than just myself directing the DNSGA.
So, grow up and get off of that lame trip.  It is true that I am the
most vocal in these forums for the DNSGA, however, that will change. The
facts are that the DNSGA probably has more merit in its organization
processes and consensus processes and members than does the DNSO GA.
Time will tell if this is the case.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman