Re: [ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] IcannWatch

You don't know what you're talking about concerning this matter.  You
don't represent IcannWatch.  It appears that you have a problem with
submitting comments just to be antagonistic and nonconstructive.  You
would probably do better finding something else to do with your time.
You appear more in the way here than anything else.

The point I was making concerning IcannWatch representatives not giving
the DNSGA credit for its story and why I believe they did not was made
clear.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman