[ga] Re: [ALSC-Forum] IcannWatch

The significant matter I was pointing out is that the DNSGA wrote a
similar story and submitted it to IcannWatch before Michael Froomkin
decided to publish your story.  The DNSGA story should have been
published first, whereas, IcannWatch purports to be a fair reporting
organization and forum concerning matters related to the ICANN
processes.  It is not correct that such an organization give the
appearance of organized censorship concerning matters related to the
ICANN processes, as in this case.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman