Re: [ga] IcannWatch

[Apologies for the off-topic post, which will be my last on this thread.]

We received multiple independent submissions of items regarding
this event, as is sometimes the case.  The way our system works, there is
no one other than the editors who can read items in the unpublished queue,
which is why when multiple submissions happen they must be independent
unless the submitters are somehow tipped off by an editor.

We don't publish everything we are sent, and exercise our editorial
judgment as to which contributions to use on the 'front page', especially
when there is more than one on the same topic.  We don't exercise the same
control over the comments, which appear without our intermediation.

Note also the ICANNWatch FAQ: <a
href="http://www.icannwatch.org/essays/faq.htm#_1_33">Why didn't you post
my brilliant submission?</a>.

Readers on this list interested in comparing the two, quite different,
submissions at issue are invited to see them at
http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?sid=300&mode=nested&order=0&thold=0

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                     -->It's very hot here.<--