Re: [ga] IcannWatch

         Um . . . Mikael Pawlo and Derek Conant each sent in a story today
to ICANNWatch about the recent ALSC meeting.  The two stories are actually
quite different, and one of the editors posted the one Mikael sent
in.  FWIW, you can read both of them at
<http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?sid=300&mode=nested&order=0> (we
posted Mikael's story, and Derek sent his in as a comment on Mikael's).

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com