Re: [ga] IcannWatch

Friday, Friday, August 17, 2001, 9:02:55 AM, Derek Conant wrote:

> Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
> http://www.dnsga.org

> The DNSGA is the author of the ALSC story published today at IcannWatch.

> I want to make sure that appropriate credit is given to the DNSGA for
> this submission.

> The DNSGA submitted the below-mentioned story at 5:00 AM EST this
> morning using its valid IcannWatch User Login Nickname and Password.

> It is not correct that certain IcannWatch representatives did not
> publish the DNSGA's story or give the DNSGA credit for the story.

> Derek Conant
> DNSGA President and Chairman

Wrong, as usual

"What really happened"
http://www.icannwatch.com/comments.php?op=showreply&tid=1572&sid=300&pid=1564&mode=thread&order=0&thold=#1572

Maybe Derek needs to read:
http://www.icannwatch.org/essays/faq.htm#_1_33
"Why didn't you post my brilliant submission?"

Maybe Derek's one man "general assembly" needs to get some perspective.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>